We have developed packages for individuals as well as businesses who’d like to embrace change or are faced with changing environment and circumstances.
Change is natural although it’s not always easy. Let us help you transition into the change with a mindful approach!MCA Caribbean
Do you experience stress, anxiety, depression or do you have physical complains? Then this evidence based Mindfulness course will be something for you!
The Mindfulness course “Mindful4Life” is an 8-week group training, combining meditation techniques with psycho-education, to improve a person’s capacity to manage stress, reduce the impact of physical and psychological symptoms, and maximize the ability to thrive through all of life’s circumstances.
The intervention consists of eight 2.5-hour online classes conducted once a week and a 9th session with a guided day retreat. Participants will be asked to complete home practice and awareness exercises each day. Core practices include mindfulness exercises, observations and written assignments.
The core skills taught include:
- understanding of attitudes, perceptions, and unhelpful thought patterns
- understanding and adjusting one’s reaction to stress
- recognizing pleasant and unpleasant emotions, thoughts, and sensations
- using mindfulness in daily activities including communication
- focusing attention on internal states and sensations (such as awareness of the breath) and maintaining an open, nonjudgmental, self-monitoring attitude.
Next to the Mindfulness Basic course (online) we offer:
- 8 week Mindfulness Advanced course
- 8 week Mindfulness- Based Compassion course
- Mindfulness Silence Day Retreat (online)
- Mindfulness Day Retreat
- Mindfulness Weekend & Week Retreat
“A mind is like a parachute, it doesn’t work if it isn’t open”
Mindful2Work will teach the staff to have compassion for themselves and their colleagues, to create a resilient, respectful, motivated and effective team who will inspire each other within and outside the organization. By being mindful in your work, you create stability and balance.
MCA guides the individual and group process within yourself and in your organization. With playful techniques, MCA will hold up a mirror to you and your organization without judgment to analyze the strengths and weaknesses. The second step is to use the strengths in the team and make the mindful changes.
MCA can offer your organization:
- Team Building packages
- Management training
- Consultancy Services
- Workshop in house
- 8 week Mindfulness program
NEW COVID-19 PACKAGE
- 24 hours service: Psychological First Aid (PFA)
- Follow up Online psychological session
- Psycho-education Package
The packages will be adjusted to your specific wishes and intentions